The best address in golf is where you’ll find Hidden Hills Country Club. Built in 1965 in the secluded Fort Caroline area and convenient to downtown Jacksonville, Hidden Hills is well known for its first class amenities and challenging Arnold Palmer Signature design which features rolling fairways and spectacular elevation changes that are unusual in Florida. The fairways are lined with majestic oaks, towering pines and spring-fed ponds. The demand for accurate shot placement and the natural beauty of the golf course leave a lasting impression on those who play it.
- Full-service dining with private banquet rooms and an experienced catering and culinary staff prepared to exceed your expectations
- Spacious club house with panoramic view of the golf course and open-air balcony
- Practice facilities featuring driving range, putting & chipping greens, and practice bunkers
- Fully stocked golf shop staffed by PGA golf professionals
- Men’s and Women’s locker facilities