This new, well-groomed course offers some daunting challenges and a unique golfing aid. Gold tees at 7,236 yards and blues at 6,801 make respected architect Clyde Johnston’s design a test of the long-ball hitter. There are six tee placements with comfortable yardage for every golfer to negotiate these undulating, well-bunkered fairways. Johnston’s use of surrounding wetlands, lagoons and pine forests adds excitement and beauty to this design.
The golf carts are equipped with a color graphic Global Positioning System (GPS) showing each hole design and yardage from your location to the pin, the perfect tool for playing a new course. Practice facilities include a 10,000 square-foot putting green, a chipping green, double-sided driving range and practice bunkers.
The clubhouse includes a lounge, sportsbar, outdoor covered patio, coffee shop, pro-shop and changing rooms. The view to the 9th and 18th greens provides an elegant setting perfect for large and small outings.
Other course highlights include:
- Chef and staff to accomodate all your catering needs
- Professional and friendly staff trained to accomodate large outings
- 10,000 Square Ft. clubhouse overlooking the beautiful 9th and 18th greens
- 75-seat grill room/lounge
- Large covered patio for outdoor BBQs, seating 144